See You in My 19th Life webtoon/manhwa review

 "See You in My 19th Life" is a South Korean webtoon that changes the view on the boundaries of romance, with a captivating tale of reincarnation, soulmates, and the power of love. Unlike a typical love story, this narrative spans lifetimes, with the journey of Ban Jieum, a young woman burdened by a unique curse.

Jieum possesses the extraordinary ability to remember her past lives. Each reincarnation brings her face to face with a love that is beyond time and life, a love with Han Seoha. However, tragedy always seems to follow, leaving Jieum heartbroken, yearning and hoping for a future where she can be with Seoha forever.

Jieum grapples with the emotional weight of her memories, each life presents new challenges and opportunities, forcing her to adapt and grow while clinging to the hope of reuniting with Seoha. The webtoon is great at going into the complexities of human connection and the unusually heartwarming bond that transcends lifetimes.

"See You in My 19th Life" is more than just a love story, it's a profound exploration of destiny, karma, and the nature of life. We witness Jieum's determination to break the cycle of heartbreak and find a way to love Seoha forever. It can be upsetting at times, and I personally have cried reading this (don't judge me), it is truly a masterpiece. It explores self-discovery, defying fate, and the power of love. As Jieum goes on her 19th life, the story keeps you guessing, will she finally find a way to break the curse and achieve a happy ending with Seoha?

Here is what other internet users had to say:

"It is exquisitely presented, an extraordinary story"

"Not only is it something I haven't seen before, but it's also creative and heartwarming. The multiple stories we get to see are just so wonderful. Every story is thought out and touching. I will say it was slightly slow at some points, I also wish we could have seen even more of the 19 lives."

"Oh. My. God. I was bawling my eyes out like 3 times in one sitting when I finished at 4 AM. I'm not a believer in true love or love at first sight really, but damn, does this manhwa want to make me change my mind in that sort of stuff. "

This webtoon will be loved by those who crave a story that is deeper than just the surface and is emotive and elaborate. It is a masterpiece, and perhaps the only manhwa I will give a 10/10. 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. dw i cried too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love from 🇸🇬🇸🇬🇸🇬

    ReplyDelete